Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSales
We are an award-winning Insurtech for a reason. It's not just our software, that ensures swift and intelligent processing of vehicle damages for motor insurers, leasing companies, or the automotive industry. It's our team that makes sure we stay ahead of the curve and competition! We're, therefore, in search of professionals who share our drive and passion to exceed customer expectations and contribute to our internationalization. This is why we need you!
Your Future Role
As an Account Executive (AE) you play a pivotal role in propelling our European expansion. Driven by ambitious targets and financial objectives, you employ consultative skills to gain deep understanding of client needs. You manage your own portfolio, engage with clients, manage sales from initial contact to closure, and showcase how our software meets client needs. You create strong relationships with key decision-makers, build trust, and position Openclaims as a valuable partner.
Your duties will include:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact to deal closure:
- Engage with potential clients
- Conduct thorough needs assessments
- Demonstrate the ROI of Openclaims' solutions
- Tailor the value proposition around the customer’s wishes and closing the deal
- Present Openclaims at industry events
- Collaborate cross-functional with other Openclaims teams
- Have 2-3 years of proven B2B enterprise sales experience in selling software or SaaS solutions, with a total working experience of 4-6 years
- Exhibit strong closing skills, including negotiation, objection handling, and creating a sense of urgency to move prospects through the sales pipeline
- Are a hunter and show intrinsic motivation to close a deal
- Have excellent communication skills which allow you to build relationships, conduct presentations, and respond to client inquiries
- Possess analytical skills to understand and communicate the ROI and value proposition of Openclaims' software to potential customers
- Are proficient in multiple European languages (besides English) which is a valuable asset due to the European market focus
- Have familiarity with the Insurance, Leasing, and Automotive markets, and understand their challenges and pain points, and can demonstrate how software solutions can be a valuable asset
- Competitive compensation package and variable pay bonuses for high achievers.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Collaboration with a supportive and diverse cross-functional team at our headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Chance to represent Openclaims at international industry events, conferences, and tradeshows.
- Shape the future of Openclaims by providing insights from the field to inform product development and marketing strategies.
Perks Beyond the Paycheck:
- Company-sponsored events, team-building activities, and industry networking opportunities.
- Access to ongoing training and skill development programs to enhance your expertise.
- Cozy and comfortable office space in a prime location
- Casual dress code and a supportive, friendly workplace culture
Our selection process
- Apply so we know who we are dealing with
- Join a phone call to exchange info and check our compatibility
- Meet (part of) the team for two interviews
- We agree on terms and conditions
- You join us!