Digital Marketeer (B2B SaaS scale-up)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€35,000 - €42,000 per yearMarketing
We are an award-winning Insurtech for a reason. With our top-notch Software-as-a-Service platform (SaaS), we offer our clients smart and high-speed processing of car repairs at a fair price. Be it in the car insurance, vehicle leasing, or automotive industry. This would be impossible without our curious, innovative, and always ahead-of-the-game squad. Our team is looking for enthusiasts who will go above and beyond to make our clients happy and make a global impact in the process. This is where you come in!
Your future role
As a Digital Marketeer, you spearhead our (international) digital marketing efforts. You are a key player in our commercial team, focusing on digital-driven lead generation and brand presence. You will take place in our marketing team, consisting of a head of marketing, events & communication marketeer, a BDR, and an intern. The Digital Marketeer is responsible for executing, and contributing to, projects that drive B2B digital lead generation, marketing programs, online product position, and awareness. Your job consists of:
- Developing and executing digital B2B marketing campaigns;
- Creating online acquisition journeys (content, landing pages, etc);
- Creating brand awareness and engagement;
- Perform data-driven analysis and reporting on ongoing campaigns and efforts;
- Manage our MarTech tooling and workflows (a.o. HubSpot / Sales Navigator);
- Driving traffic and leads through PPC, SEA, and paid social advertising;
- Share insights and learnings with other (commercial) team members (Sales & Customer Success Management);
- Improving the online presence of our platform and products (SEO).
- Have a degree in (digital) Marketing or another relevant field;
- Have 2+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience in a B2B company;
- Have experience with automating digital marketing (HubSpot experience is a +)
- Have a proven track record of demand generation and lead conversion;
- Have excellent Dutch and English communication skills both written and verbal (another language is a +);
- Are data-driven and analytical by nature;
- Are ready to take the next step in your career!
What we offer:
- A competitive salary (range: 35-42K/year);
- Travel allowance;
- Personal development budget;
- Much more!
Perks beyond the paycheck
Growth: be part of a growing business and get time for personal development
Inspiration: be part of a young, international team of intelligent minds; learn & co-create
Responsibility: own what you do and be trusted to do it well
Fun: join our Milestone champagne celebrations, Friday drinks on our rooftop terrace, catered lunch, and occasional social silliness
Our selection process
- Apply so we know who we are dealing with;
- Join a phone call to exchange info and check our compatibility;
- Meet (part of) the team for one or two interviews;
- We agree on terms and conditions;
- You join us!