Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsFinance
We are an award-winning Insurtech for a reason. With our top-notch Software-as-a-Service platform (SaaS), we offer our clients smart and high-speed processing of car repairs at a fair price, whether it’s in the car insurance, vehicle leasing, or automotive industry. This achievement is made possible by our curious, innovative, and always ahead-of-the-game squad. This is where you come in!
Your Future Role
As a Bookkeeper at Openclaims, you will be responsible for managing accounts payables and receivables. Your duties will include:
- Booking purchase invoices
- Reconciling payments
- Handling outstanding items
- Importing credit card transactions
- Processing payments, and making accruals.
You will recognize revenue, create and send invoices, and be the primary point of contact for finance with both suppliers and clients. Additionally, you will play a vital role in checking and booking employee expense reports and assisting with various finance projects. Your attention to detail, structured work style, and effective communication will be key in ensuring minimal outstanding items, timely invoicing, and a clear monthly closing process.
- Experience in bookkeeping, financial controlling, or accounting
- Knowledge of Exact Online and Excel
- Proficient in invoicing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable management
- Familiarity with debits and credits
- Structured worker with a keen attention to detail
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- Part-time position with flexible working hours
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Chance to work with a dynamic finance team in a fast-paced startup environment
- Competitive compensation package
Perks Beyond the Paycheck:
- Company-sponsored events and team-building activities
- Access to ongoing training and skill development programs
- Modern and comfortable office space
- Casual dress code and a supportive, friendly workplace culture
Our selection process
- Apply so we know who we are dealing with;
- Join a phone call to exchange info and check our compatibility;
- Meet (part of) the team for one or two interviews;
- We agree on terms and conditions;
- You join us!