Software Developer Back-end
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsIT
LOCATIONS: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Copenhagen, Denmark | Cologne, Germany
We are an award-winning Insurtech for a reason. With our top-notch Software-as-a-Service platform (SaaS), we offer über smart and high-speed processing of car repairs at a fair price to our clients. Be it in the insurance, commercial fleet, or automotive industry. Without our curious, innovative, and always ahead-of-the-game squad, this would be impossible. Our team is looking for enthusiasts who will go above and beyond to make our clients happy, and make a global impact in the process. This is where you come in!
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- You take ownership over the (back-end domain) core platform functionalities
- You integrate user-facing elements developed by our front-end team.
- You are a technical sparring partner for other stakeholders in the development process
- You design and build workflow handling solutions and technical enhancements to the platform
- You are a contributing member of a continuous improvement process.
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
The development squad – 1 lead, 2 medior, and 3 junior developers, highly driven and enthusiastic – works proactively, fast, and innovatively on the development of our newest features and products, by:
- writing the web services and APIs used by our front-end team and
- using server-side web application logic and integrating the front-end part of our product in order for our clients to have a high-speed and flawless service to access at any time.
- have done all this before for 3+ years (a relevant degree is great!)
- have a solid knowledge of Java and/or Python (showing interest in Mendix is a plus)
- have a proven understanding of web development concepts
- are fluent in English and show curiosity, innovation, creative and divergent thinking
- master new tech like lightning and have an eagerness for any new developments in your field
- are result-driven and a fast thinker and mover
- have a sense of humor, are approachable, and able to fly solo and collaborate
- are currently residing within the Amsterdam metropolitan area
PERKS BEYOND THE PAYCHECK
Growth: be part of a growing business and get time and € for professional development
Inspiration: be part of a young, international team of intelligent minds; learn & co-create
Responsibility: own what you do and be trusted to do it well and deliver
Impact: what we create will be used by many users and other developers
Flexibility: work when and where with the end result in mind
Fun: join our Milestone champagne celebrations, Friday drinks on our rooftop, catered lunch, and occasional social silliness
OUR (MAX.) 2 WEEK SELECTION PROCESS
- apply so we know who we are dealing with
- join a phone call to exchange info and check our compatibility
- meet part of the team and receive & present a challenging case
- we agree on terms and conditions
- you join us!