Software development Intern (front-end/ back-end)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsIT
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, read on.
OPPORTUNITY: INTERNSHIP SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Key element of our success is that we continuously monitor, test and improve our business. At the same time, we also highly value rapid delivery with a focus on quality, which enables us to truly reinvent.
This creates an interesting dynamic in which you will have to use the latest tools & techniques in order to build ever improving solutions for a growing platform! You will be part of the team and treated the same. There are many experienced people in the team who can teach you a lot. We deploy several times a day and make sure we review each other's work before it's pushed. This means that you can merge your pull request directly into your Bachelor or Master.
- Developing new features for our platform and continuously endeavoring to improve our service provided to internal and external stakeholders
- Initiating and conducting functional and technical enhancements to the platform together with the team
- Being a contributing member of a continuously improving development process cycle
- Spending time on your own side projects
- are a student in the final year of computer science/Informatica or related (HBO/WO)
- are not afraid to wrestle with new technologies and you have sufficient vigour and persuasion to learn and master them
- have an affinity for (model-driven) development and business engineering
- can tell us the importance of a good front-end or back-end
- are available for six consecutive months
- are currently residing in the Netherlands
- Growth: be part of a growing business and get time for professional development
- Inspiration: be part of a young, international team of intelligent minds; learn & co-create
- Responsibility: own what you do and be trusted to do it well
- Fun: join our Milestone champagne celebrations, Friday drinks on our rooftop, catered lunch and occasional social silliness
- Internship compensation: 500 EUR per month
OUR SELECTION PROCESS
- apply so we know who we are dealing with
- join a phone call to exchange info and check our compatibility
- meet part of the team for one or two interviews
- we agree on terms and conditions
- you join us!